Thursday 25 August 2011

Remember your dreams

I always do my best to remember my dreams in the morning. I remember keywords, situation or anything that I can check in my book on interpretation, I love it! I think its our subconscious telling us clues or might be attempting to point us in the right direction sometimes...  Last night I dreamt about my ears:  
Earlobe
To dream that your earlobes are long represent your spiritual or ancestral connection. It is also indicative of royalty and your social status in life.
To dream that you are stretching your earlobes indicates your desires to be more connected with your ancestors and understanding of where you came from. Alternatively, it means that you want to stand out and be different. You want to go against the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment