Friday 26 August 2011

dreams...

Alright, I remembered so many things from last nights' dreams....you know how it is though; you remember things but they don't necessarily make sense...;-) I dreamt that I had cut off my three middle toes:
  • Amputation : To dream that your limbs are amputated signifies abandoned talents and serious, permanent losses. It indicates your feelings of frustration, powerlessness and helplessness.Sometimes amputation may also represent a situation that you have been ignoring and has finally reached a crisis point. In particular, to dream that your arms are amputated suggests that you lack motivation. Dreaming that you legs are amputated suggests that you are being limited. Something or someone is hindering your progress and where you want to go in life.  

I remember a part where I was trying to wash this glass door and whatever I did, it was never clear:
  • Glass : To see glass in your dream symbolizes passivity or protection. You may be putting up an invisible barrier to protect yourself in a situation or relationship. If the glass is dirty, cloudy or discolored, then it suggests that you are not seeing something clearly. You need more clarity in a situation. To dream that you are drinking from a glass is an omen of good luck.To dream that you are looking through glass represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself. 

I also dreamt I was cycling along the highway and got passed by a bunch of bikers, they were headed in the same direction as me and when we all reached the destination they were ambushed by the police and I was stuck dodging bullets and having to hide.
  • Bullets: To see a bullet or bullets in your dream indicate anger and aggression directed at you or someone else. You need to be cautious on what you say and do. Your actions and words may easily be misinterpreted. Alternatively, the dream may be telling you that you need to "bite the bullet" and accept some difficult situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment