Tuesday 1 November 2011

New beginning!

Well, I have written in a while; I was really busy and had alot on my mind...

A new chapter is definately opening! I cannot believe the changes that occured in my life, in myself in these last months. I have to say it wasen't pleasant at first; I felt so lost, confused and frustrated. But I really took all the help and resources available to me and made the most of it. The final product is a new and improved me. I feel better I can think clearer and I definately have a new take on life. I use to really push to get at a new stage in my carrer and found only frustrations. It hard to handle when you give it your all and you push no matter what to have no positive results (or feedback) I now understand that success dosent equal happiness - but that striving to be happy will eventually bring success (I guess I had the equation wrong...I was never good at math;-) I have now cut ties with certain people (...ok with my work) and I know better things will come along. I hope this lesson stays with me forever; strive for happiness, the rest will come.

Some of the things I do on a daily basis is my fours agreements first thing in the morning (be imppecable with my words, don't take things personally, don't assume anything and always do my best) it really helps me stay focused and positive. At night, I think of all the things I was grateful in my day. I feel really good doign this and I truly hope to be consistent enough to keep doing for the rest of my life.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people who supported me in this 'messed-up' phases I went through. I got such great feedback about this blog, about my thoughts and about how I has taking the time I needed to take care of myself. I have great family and friends and I am very grateful for that. I know I am blessed and I hope to give back in my life as much as I have received;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment