Thursday 3 May 2012

Dreamt of bloody ears?!

Last night I dreamt I was a time of crisis and a sort of plague was going around, I with a group of people and we were all non-affected but on the run. Then I was in a bathroom and as I was cleaning my ears I noticed blood on the q-tip - it was a sign of that plague - I panicked and told someone, he was trying to convince me I was ok but I new I had that plague...

weird right lol!

I looked it up to identify what that dream might mean; here is what I found:


Ears

To see your own ears in your dream, symbolizes unexpected news, fame and gossip.


To see injured or ear bleeding, denotes someone whom you trust will betray you.
 
To see a giant or beautiful ear in your dream, denotes that your requests will be taken easily. It also foretells you will meet a rich and noble person.

To see ears changing to an animal's ears, means you will be caught in a trap or suffer a loss because of someone else. You need to be careful of those around you.

To see animal's ear on your body, suggests that you will lose social status and close friends.

To see hair growing in your ear hole, foretells you will soon hear news you've been waiting for.

To see more than 3 ears, suggests that you will have an upright and faithful friend.

To see a fierce animal's ear, foretells that someone will take advantage of you.

To clean ears or pick your ears, suggests that you are ready to make a good and thoughtful decision.

To dream that your ears are painful, indicates that you are preoccupied with worry about how others perceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment